Friday, July 28, 2006

PARENTAL ADVISORY! Post contains partial image of a BREAST! Also the word DOUCHEBAG!

I hate the puritanical part of this world that thinks there is something wrong with the sight of a woman feeding a baby. Check out the shock and awe stupidy over BabyTalk magazine’s most recent cover. Once again, I cannot resist commenting on an article which cannot talk back, because some of this shit is dumbass GOLD. Plus it gives me opportunities to say DOUCHEBAG!

"I was SHOCKED to see a giant breast on the cover of your magazine," one person wrote. "I immediately turned the magazine face down," wrote another. "Gross," said a third.

"I shredded it… a breast is a breast -- it's a sexual thing. He [13 yr old son] didn't need to see that…
He is now officially a future serial killer. His fate is sealed. Don’t even bother calling Dr. Phil - he cannot help you.

"Gross. I am sick of seeing a baby attached to a boob," wrote Lauren, a mother of a 4-month-old. Lauren, you are making it too easy for me. Can I get a DOUCHEBAG?!

Then there’s the ‘we totally support it [breastfeeding in public], but…’ crowd:

The shredder says - "I'm totally supportive of it -- I just don't like the flashing, I don't want my son or husband to accidentally see a breast they didn't want to see." Good god no. They might burst into flames. No doubt the shredder puts a parental block on Animal Planet.

"I respect it and think women have the right," says Kreutz, 34, of Bozeman, Montana. "But personally, it makes me really uncomfortable. I just think it's one of those moments that should stay between a mother and her child." It is between the mother and child. So avert your eyes! Pop a valium! Breathe into a paper bag! But Jeezuz H. SnakesonaPlane, just get the fuck over it.


Here it is, in all its brazen x-rated glory:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home