Friday, January 19, 2007

El CAMINO

I start work again tomorrow. So since I woke up this morning I have been trying to figure out the best use of my time on this last day of the good life. And since I've been unable to convince myself that trying to stop time is not a good use of my time, I've really been wasting time since I woke up this morning.

I thought that taking Mason out in his new sled would be a nice family memory making thing to do but there's actually an extreme wind chill warning today. With that in effect, I can't go return my broken new hair straightener either, which was obviously returned by someone else for not working since it had someone else's hair stuck in it when I opened it. Stupid Bay. I know I need to actually decide what to wear tomorrow and determine whether such an outfit requires thong underwear and make sure the clothes are actually clean and ironed and figure out where the hell the thong underwear and the trouser socks are cuz I have not been needing any of that crap in a whole glorious year. But doing that would take precious time from my last day doing things for tomorrow which is like letting a bit of stankass tomorrow leak into my today.

Instead I prefer to spend my time freaking out about the passing of time. Also discovering what anagrams can be made from my name! Surprisingly fitting, many of them...

I'M A CON (often felt that way at work. Work! FUCK!!!)
MAC I NO (they're groovy and everything but and they're so dang expensive and I don't like to learn new things )
IN COMA (interesting idea, since we're trying to stop time...)
AM ICON (icon of time wasting and general neurosis)

T minus 12 hours.... I feel sick.


Sunday Feb. 4th

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

El Camino and Raincoat strike again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home